Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Grueling...

You can see today's run here. Needless to say, this morning is a time where I'd rather not be running. I was stopped by just about every light and at every possible intersection. I had an overly heavy fleece on. My legs were hurting [not sharp pains, just dull "you should have stretched me the last time you ran you idiot," kind of pains] until about the last mile. My blister on the bottom of my right foot is not any better [maybe I should drain it?]. But hey, I get to go into work late today. Also, if nothing else [even though I said I'd rather not be]...at least I'm running. There's a lot to be thankful for in that. Today's Run: 6.24 miles Time: total: 55:36 first 1.07miles - 9:43 pace; 4.02 miles - 8:37 pace; .1.15miles - 9.11 pace Prescribed Distance for 10k Training: 6mi inc Warm; 4mi@8:22; Cool Prescribed Time: total - undefined.

No comments: