Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Anecdotal run.

I'm reading Christianity and Liberalism tonight. Tonight's run is here. She asked, “Where can I find the bus?” I stopped and said, “Walk across the street and then walk down a bit and you’ll find a stop.” She was older. Her two friends beside her were completely toasted.

He said, “Hey man, slow down!” I kept running – it was dark out and I don’t know him.

He turned, swung his yellow walking stick, and looked at me with wild wide eyes. “Hey man, I’m just runnin’.” He responded, “Aw man, you scared me. My bad.”

She yelled out of her hoopty’s window in a hoarse southern tinted voice, “Hey, it smells good out here!” I thought, “Yes, yes it does. I’m running by a bread factory.”

This wasn’t all of my run, but they are the parts I thought you’d like.

Today's Run: 4.98 miles Time: total: 44:35 [that's even with talking to the woman with the druk friends] first 1.07mile - 9:23 pace; 2.88 miles - 8:17pace; .11 mile - walked @ 18:56 mile pace; ran the rest Prescribed Distance for 10k Training: 5 miles; 2 @ a 9:50 pace; 3 @ an 8:15pace Prescribed Time: total - 44:20

No comments: