Thursday, November 02, 2006

stupid stupid stupid...but very detemined

So. I ran tonight. You can see my run here. I thought "Gee, if I don't run, I'll be really out of shape for Saturday." I kept thinking about how little mileage I'd put on this week [if I only ran on Saturday and Monday, I would have only run a total of 9 miles, which is less than I ran on last Saturday alone]. So I ran. I ran in gloves, a boggin, and I left my glasses on. I had on wind breaker pants lined with a light cotton [or fleece, I don't really know what it is] as well as a long sleeve shirt under a regular t-shirt. It's funny to think of how - when we are out of the practice of doing something - we tend to do idiotic things. There's no blizzard or ice. I couldn't even see my breath! Now, I sweat like a pig and my left leg is hurting again. Stupid, but determined. Today's Run: 3.15 miles Time: 28.09 / 8:56per mile

No comments: