Thursday, December 21, 2006

Wet and Rainy...

I didn't really time myself tonight. I'm guessing that I ran between 6 and 7 miles; I'm not altogether sure because I started talking to myself and I lost count of how many times I had run around UAB's track. If it was 14, then I ran 7 [I think] altogether. Tonight was supposed to be speed work. I was supposed to run 3 1600m sets @ 7:35 [that's about a 7:35mile; 1600m = .98something miles..or .99...whatever]. So, I ran one 1600m set at 6:50. I also question whether or not that's right. If it is, it's the fastest mile I've ever run. I was pretty winded though. You can check out my run here...sort of. I got tired of mapping circles so I quit and figured I'd add everything up later. This weekend I'm supposed to run 15. That's miles. I'm a little concerned.

No comments: