Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tonight's run...

I ran a little over 5 yesterday morning. Here's tonight's run. Nothing extraordinary. I ran through Homewood. I ran over Red Mountan, past the rear end of Vulcan, god of the forge. A note: city folk are much more friendly than the people who are driving on Hwy 75 between Oneonta and Center Point. Well, most are...except for the drunks yelling at me from Zydeco. At the very least, drunkenness is an excuse [albeit a bad one]. Running at night always gives an opportunity to run faster. It gives an opportunity to feel alone for a little while. It give me time to reflect over the day and to pray for my friends. It makes me tired. With that, good night!

1 comment:

G. Twilley said...

Jon...did you ask for the "free membership" when you signed up? This sounds like it might be the case - but it does say that it's only free for 30 days. Try to call then to see if they'll take it off - explain the situation. Generally speaking, I've never had any problems with active.com...but then, I've never signed up for the membership either.